- There is something about seeing celebrities in bad outfits that makes me happy.
- I've been dying for a really great vintage hair tutorial. Here's one to add to the "to try" list.
- My brain doesn't function well before the sun comes up, so finding easy ways to fix my hair always makes my mornings go a bit smoother.
- There's new scientific evidence that says bad hair days are bad for your health. Uh oh. We're all in trouble.
- I haven't really seen much of waxed denim, but now that I know how to do it by myself, I might try it.
- Men don't call our purses "luggage" for no reason ladies. How to easily lighten your load.
- 10 ways to wake up gorgeous. Thank you The Fashion Spot!
- Want to make your Valentine laugh this V-day? Tell 'em one of these jokes.
- Also Valentine related: Although I might be spending Tuesday by myself, you can bet your bottom-dollar that I'll be eating one of these delicious desserts.
- Easy-breezy curls. Now that's the kind of tutorial that I like!
- Need a quick way to relax? Try this tune which scientists have proved to be the most relaxing one out there.
- I have a lot of issues trying to get my eyeliner to match on both eyes, but this girl sure does it well!
- Good mood foods. Yes please.
- I think we all know of my obsession with bow ties. *coughdoctorwhocough*
- A look back on the history of tanning. An interesting read.
- Although a little creepy at first, this article on "zombie boy goes bare" has a beautiful message.
- I didn't know many brides did their own hair on their wedding day, but this tutorial is perfect for...well...your wedding day.
What did you see online this week?
Also, don't forget to enter to win this week's giveaway!