Aren't you glad you have me (and the power of Google) to help you out?
- Don't drink any coffee, caffeinated beverages, or even alcohol before your appointment. While you think they might come in handy, those drinks can actually make your skin more sensitive. Which equals more ouch.
- Don't touch your freshly waxed skin. Your hands carry loads of bacteria. You don't want any of that getting onto your open pores, causing an infection.
- Don't go tanning for 24-hours after your appointment.
- Don't take a hot bath or get in a hot tub for 24-hours after.
- Don't worry! They are professionals, and know what they're doing.
- Do take a pain killer half an hour before your appointment.
- Do exfoliated the area before you go in.
- Do make sure your hair is around 1/2" long.
- 24-48 hours after your appointment, do exfoliated again.
- Do relax! Holding tension in your body could make your experience more unpleasant.
All you experienced waxers out there...what are your do's and don'ts?