That's when I go to the professionals.
- add depth and contour to your face by applying a bronzer to the hallows of your cheeks, then your blush above it
- keep your blush and lipstick in the same color family. pink lipstick? try a pink blush
- smile when applying blush. start of the apples of your cheeks and apply upwards toward your temples
- tab your ring finger on your skin to blend concealor. don't pull or swipe. it could rub it off or stretch out your skin
- for longer lashes, take mascara from root to end. for thicker lashes, rub mascara wand back and forth along roots
- don't pump the mascara wand. it adds air to the container, making it dry out faster
- pluck your brows after your shower when your pores are open
- shadow as liner? why not!
- lipstick. blot. lipstick.
- trace your lips in a loose translucent powder to keep the color from seeping onto your skin
- liner can actually help your lipstick to last longer and to keep it from bleeding or feathering
- dramatic lips or eyes. choose one.
What are your makeup tips? Tell me in the comments below!