So today, that's what you get. But don't worry. It's an easy one, and next week I'll be back with a full tutorial.
|In Texas, everything is bigger. Including our victory curls.|
What you need:
- 1.5" curling iron
- bobby pins
How to do it:
- Take a triangular section from ear to part-line.
- Using your curling iron, take small sub sections and curl upwards, holding the curling iron horizontally.
- Pin aside for later.
- Continue curling entire section.
- Brush the section together to form one big curl, then roll up towards your head.
- Weave a bobby pin through on both sides to pin into place.
- Repeat on opposite side.
That's it, y'all. Really, it is the weaving of the bobby pins that is the hardest, and that is still easy. So try out this vintage look next time your feeling like "i-should-have-not-been-born-in-this-time-period".
What tutorials would you like to see? Or...can you tell me how my video was deleted? I'm still hunting through my files.