- My mind was blown when I saw this video on how to eat a chicken wing properly.
- This has to be the best trick for those pants that are just a tad too tight. Because I know we all still want to wear them!
- Oh it's Disney Princess? Put it in Link Love! Seven deadly sins: Disney Princess edition.
- Remember those fork rings I showed a couple of weeks back? Well, now you can make your own.
- 21 home remedies for your skin. Someone let me know if these actually work!
- Ever wonder who decided it'd be cool to pierce your ears? Then take a look at this article "the stories behind your favorite fashion."
- Get ready to be uncomfortable. 10 most embarrassing beauty problems solved!
- Thank you internet for showing me random things that make my life easier, like how to make photo albums on your iphone.
- Makeup shades that look good on everyone.
- Related, sort of: Tips for all you girls out there who hate makeup.
- How to get everyone's favorite New Yorker's hair. That's Carrie Bradshaw of course!
- The Faux bob. Something I'm wanting to try with my hair soon!
- 5 products every woman must have in their bag! And the size of my bag grows...
- Another recipe for homemade pore strips, this one without any gelatin.
- Doctor Who! oh, and fashion inspired by it. Although, I think that a certain blonde is missing.
- I love all of these inspirational quotes. Marilyn Monroe, you are amazing.
- Ah, the never ending jeggings debate.
- All you lazy girls out there! Here are some makeover tips!
- Seeing a celebrity with a new look is something I find very exciting! So the 50 best celebrity makeovers in one spot? Christmas.
- Maybe these acne success stories can help you clear up your red spots.
- Oh my goodness these street artworks are amazing!
- And finally, something we all probably need. 9 easy ways to be happier.
Friday, January 27, 2012
Friday Link Love 1/27/2012
Lots of links this week. Get excited!