Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Men: A Simple Trick to Keep You Looking Good




And really isn't that what we all want? To look good all the time.

Guys, you have it so easy. It doesn't take a lot to make you look good. A shower, a shave, and bam! Good looks. It's pretty quite amazing. Us ladies, well, it's more of a process.

If you're using your deductive skills, then you've probably guessed that the trick is cleaning up your neck line. It's a fast and easy way to keep that haircut lasting a bit longer.

I've got one tip for doing this yourself:

  • ask someone else to do it.

Yes. You could probably do it yourself, using tape and an electric razor. But you know what? If you mess it up, then you're going to have to go into the salon anyways. So do yourself (and your stylist) and favor and ask someone else to do it for you. Your girlfriend. Your roommate. Your mom. Anyone will do. Just tell them to follow the line that you already have. You designated neck-cleaner-upper should be able tell where your new growth is and where to shave it off.

It's easy as pie.

Gentlemen, what are your other ways of keeping up with your look?





photo 1

3 comments:

  1. This cracks me up because I wear a pixie (I'm a girl), and my husband hates shaving my neckline - LOL! I gladly clean his up, though. Give and take...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!