Tuesday, December 18, 2012

How To Tuesday: Simple Flower Headband

We're getting crafty today y'all. For some reason, Christmastime always makes me feel crafty. I feel like I'm the ultimate DIYer. And then I DIY and realize that I'm not. So I stick to simple crafts, like today's headband tutorial.

I need to know that this tutorial is a little selfish. Having short hair I feel like I can finally wear headbands again. So...headband tutorial it is!




What you'll need: 

  • a headband
  • fake flowers
  • hot glue gun and sticks
  • scissors
  • scrap fabric in corresponding colors to flowers and headband

Step 1: cut fabric

Depending on how many flowers you want to add, cut the same shape into two pieces of fabric. I did a triangle since I wanted to do three flowers.

Step 2: hot glue to headband


Hot glue the fabric on each side of the headband, so that they're overlapping each other. I made mine slightly off center.

Step 3: glue your flowers on





Pretty self-explanatory. Glue the flowers onto the fabric in whatever pattern you want.


That's it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!