- Lots of best of 2012 on this week's list. First up: the most memorable images.
- I love a good drug store find. Here are the 10 best lipsticks for under $10.
- Christina, from Hair Romance, always has the best stuff. Her guest post on Latest Hairstyles is no different. Check out her big braided bun.
- Here is a similar look as Christina's, but for short haired ladies.
- In case to be calmer is on your New Year's resolution list: here are some ways to quiet your mind.
- The thought catalog shows us 29 ways to make 2013 better than 2012.
- Can I just admit that I'm a terrible packer? I'll take any tip ever.
- New Year's Resolution: Read the book before you see the movie.
- Someone try out this blackhead removal recipe and let me know how it works.
- Buying clothes online and then getting them just to find out they don't fit sucks. If that happens to you a lot, check out this article. You'll be amazed.
- Edible sugar lip scrub? Okay.
- The Goop's article on perfection and imperfection is something everyone needs to read.
- These resolutions for lazy people are pretty funny...and some of them actually good.
- Now these are resolutions I wish would happen.
- Now these are New Year's nails.
- Holiday parties are over yet. So there's still the need for some ideas. Like these. And these.
- And ending the list...13 best beauty trends of 2012.
Friday, December 28, 2012
Friday Link Love 12/28/2012
Last link love of 2012.