But you know what? I love a good smokey eye just as much as the next girl. And although, it's not something I would wear during the day. I can rock that look at night like no other.
Here are some tips that I have picked up about day verses night makeup:
- Keep it simple. That doesn't mean no makeup, but less is more during the day.
- Only do baby wings on your winged-out liner.
- Don't forget your bronzer!
- Shimmery eyeshadows are a great way to still have fun with your makeup during the daytime.
- Stick to lighter, earthier tones.
|Jane Iredale Eyeshadow Kit|
- This is when you can be as dramatic as you want. Do a smokey eye, put on that red lipstick. Just have fun!
- This is when your matte eyeshadows come in handy.
- For blush, stick to pinker colors.
- Jewel tones make great nighttime eyeshadows.
|Jane Iredale Nighttime Eyeshadow Kit|
What are your daytime and nighttime looks? Let me know in the comments below!