- It may be a little early to start thinking about it, but these nails are perfect for Valentine's Day. Or for now. Either way.
- For all the nerds like me out there: 10 of the most powerful females in literature. So glad Hermione made the list. Girl power! Too much?
- This homemade applesauce face mask looks a little scary, but the author loves it.
- The Beauty Department shows you how to use mascara as eyeliner when your in a pinch!
- The cold weather sucks the moisture out of everything, make sure you're taking care of those feet!
- Your New Year's resolutions suck. Try these instead.
- Glitter toes! Or glitter nails! Just glitter!
- From The Thought Catalogue, 17 lessons I learned in 2012. I found myself wishing I had learned so many things in 2012.
- Kind of old, but I just saw it. Julianne Hough's hair from some fancy night in Hollywood. Ah-mazing.
- 13 things to look forward to in 2013. thegreatgatsbythegreatgatsbythegreatgatsby.
- Another DIY mask. This one isn't scary looking and lucky for you, you probably have all the ingredients already!
- Speaking of DIY: check out these top DIYs of 2012
- Oh. My. God. Too. Much. Cute.
- Filed under: Just because it's funny. 7 celebs who literally make the same face in every photo.
- The best and worst beauty trends of 2012. What do you think? Pretty accurate?
- Nail art is exploding. Check out these location themed ones.
What did you see online this week? Any more best/worst of lists?