Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How To Tuesday: Flat Iron Curls

Here's a conversation I had the other day with my stylist, Monica.

Me: Will you give me a perm?
Monica: No.
Me: *Sad face*
Monica: Cassidy, why do you want a perm?
Me: Because I'm tired of curling my hair with a curling iron. It takes forever.
Monica: Well, no perm will give you curls like a curling iron. 
Me: *Sad face*
Monica: Try flat iron curls.

Flat iron curls? That sounds a little oxymoronic. Well apparently flat iron curls are not only a real thing, but are super pretty. And as an added plus, they take about half the time of curling iron curls. There's no waiting around while the curling iron sets the curl in your hair. Sound pretty cool right?

Oh, so now you want to know how to do them? No more laughing at me? Okay well here you go.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!