Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How To Tuesday: Pixie Poof

Today I stepped out of my little pixie box. For two months, I've worn it the exact same way every day. Don't get me wrong, it's super cute that way, but it was like wearing the same outfit every day. I can barely wear the same outfit twice.

We've done a tutorial in the past on a punk rock pixie, but I wasn't really feeling the "punk" today...so I decided to do a similar style, but more polished.



Step 1: Product

While wet, apply some product that will give you some hold. I used Sebastian Whipped Creme. A light mousse, that also makes your hair super soft.

Step 2: Blowdry


 You want to use a round brush to blowdry the hair away from the face.

Step 3: Flat Iron


Again, using the flat iron to smooth, direct the hair away from the face.

Step 4: Pin

Place hair exactly where you want, and use a couple of bobby pins to keep it there. Pin lightly, not too tight, to still give you that poof look.

Step 5: Spray

Didn't really think we'd get through a tutorial without telling you to hairspray did you?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!