Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How To Tuesday: Double Braided Headband

I sort of have long hair envy these days. I mean, don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my short hair, but just doing this tutorial today I missed being able to do lots of different things with it. Which just means I need to do more short hair tutorials.

yeah that sounds good. But today is a medium to long hair tutorial. And it's super cute. Check it out.



Step 1: section of the piece of hair to braid



You want to section off a small piece right behind the ear, that way, it pulls easy over the top of the head to form the headband. Then braid it all the way down, secure with a clear pony.

Step 2: Do the other side.

Step 3: Tease the crown


But be nice to it. 

Step 4: Pin the braids 


and that's it!





What kind of tutorials would you like to see me do? More short hair? Long hair? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!