Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The 3 Things Every Girl Needs in her Purse

I carry a big purse. I mean, it's not luggage size or anything, but I can carry some stuff in it (like a jar of almond butter for example). But there are times, albiet rare ones, that I downsize to a smaller bag. My back just can't take all the weight every day, you know?

So even when I have a small bag, there are some essentials that I must find a place for.



  1. Chapstick





They say you spend 1/3 of your life sleeping...but I think I spend 1/3 of my life looking for my chapstick. Because hello, big bag...small tube. But this is the most important thing I have in my purse. I can't go a day without it.


     2. Hand Lotion




Growing up I always told my mom that her hands were so soft, and then I realized her secret. That lady slathers hand lotion on at 30 minute intervals. She's got the softest hands in the world. And that's why I love her. For her soft hands.

     3. Mirror


You know how many times I pull out my mirror compact in one day? A lot. I learned to carry one after I got tired of asking my friends if I had anything in my teeth. 



What can you not live without in your purse? Tell me in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!